Set your sights on a new year with an online ammo experience that will leave you primed and ready for more.
2022 Browning Ammunition Featured Products:
Browning Pro22™ rimfire ammunition achieves superior accuracy from precision manufacturing techniques and rigorous quality controls. Each Pro22 cartridge is meticulously loaded for The Best There Is™ in rimfire ammunition.
Pro22™ has a precise target crimp to minimize bullet jump into rifling to improve accuracy. The subsonic velocity prevents accuracy degradation caused by transonic bullet destabilization.
Every Pro22™ is designed with a lead round nose bullet that expands into lands and grooves for bullet stabilization.
|Caliber||22 Long Rifle|
|Bullet Type||Round Nose|
Practice makes perfect, and this target load version of the 350 Legend™ allows recreational shooters and hunters alike to get in quality range time with the world’s fastest straight-walled cartridge.
- The 124gr FMJ touts the highest velocity of any 350 Legend offering at 2,500 fps
The ultimate waterfowl shotshell for pattern density and knockdown power, Wicked Blend™ pairs precision round bismuth with precision round steel for a stacked payload and utilizes the Wicked Wad™ for extra distance.
- Rear-stabilizing petals aerodynamically stabilize the wad for a straighter flight path
- Decreases shot slinging and pulls the wad away from the shot string in a controlled manner for consistent, tight patterns
- The slotted sidewall results in improved choke responsiveness
- Circumferential seal improves water resistance to keep powder dry in the most severe waterfowl hunting conditions
- Precision round bismuth paired with precision round steel for ultimate pattern density and knockdown power
- 30% bismuth shot for increased pellet count and greater downrange energy
- Utilizes the Wicked Wad™ for improved choke responsiveness and a tight shot delivery
Take a deeper dive into Wicked Blend™ >
|SHOT SIZE||BB & 1 Bismuth, 2 & 4 Bismuth|
TSS Tungsten Turkey gives hunters a new edge in the field. Loaded with the densest shot available (60% denser than lead) and offered in duplex payloads, turkeys out to 70 yards don’t stand a chance.
All Browning waterfowl products feature the Wicked Wad™, which delivers dense, tight and consistent patterns, delivering wicked performance on waterfowl.
- WICKED BLEND™: The pinnacle of performance within Browning’s waterfowl lineup, Wicked Blend is loaded with precision bismuth shot and precision-plated steel shot for The Best There Is® in waterfowl ammunition. The stacked payload of 30% bismuth and 70% steel shot delivers dense patterns, high energy retention and deep penetration.
- WICKED WING™ XD: Built to meet the demands of the most hardcore waterfowl hunters, Wicked Wing XD uses premium-plated steel shot for extra distance. Combined with the Wicked Wad patterns can be up to 30% denser than the competition.
- WICKED WING™: The ideal shotshell for waterfowl hunters seeking both performance and value, Wicked Wing shotshells utilize a proprietary manufactured shot to reduce the cost per round while still offering tremendous performance.
Developed for big-game hunting and long-range shooting, the Long Range Pro Hunter delivers knockdown power and pinpoint accuracy.
- Utilizes popular Sierra® Tipped GameKing® bullet that is renowned in the field
- Optimal jacket wall thickness controls expansion and retains weight
- Features a hollow point behind the polymer tip, which expands the lead core instantly on impact
Long Range Pro Hunter is available in 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.8 Western, 270 Win, 300 Win Mag, 308 Win, 300 WSM, 30-06 Sprg and 6.5 PRC.
Browning X-Point™ Defense ammunition features a formed metallic hollow point with X-Point Technology for consistency, toughness and rapid energy transfer.
- Each X-Point™ Defense round comes equipped with X-Point™ Technology, which guards the formed metallic hollow point from becoming obstructed for reliability when you need it most
- The formed metallic hollow point offers consistency, toughness and reliability
- Features X-Point™ Technology, which protects the hollow point for consistent expansion and penetration
- Rapidly transfers energy to the target
- Formed metallic hollow point for consistency, toughness and reliability
Take a deeper dive into X-Point >
|CALIBER||380 Auto, 9mm Luger, 40 S&W, 45 Auto, 10mm Auto|
Browning 6.8 Western™ Long Range Pro Hunter offers impressive long-range accuracy, low recoil and staggering knockdown power when you need it for both long-range shooting and hunting.
- We collaborated on the design of this cartridge and chose a 175gr Sierra® Tipped GameKing® bullet to provide unparalleled match accuracy and deadly penetration to produce an offering ideal for big-game hunting
- The cartridge design is the biggest on the market to fit into a lighter short-action rifle like the Browning X-Bolt Pro
- This heavyweight .277 cal. bullet is designed for 1:7.5 twist rate barrels, which are faster than traditional twist rates for this caliber
- Long, heavy bullets ideal for big-game hunting and long-range precision shooting
- Heavier bullet weights than 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5 PRC and 270 WSM
- More energy than 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5 PRC and 7mm Rem Mag
- Less recoil than 300 WSM, 300 Win Mag and 300 PRC
- Short action for fast cycling, high accuracy and reduced rifle weight
Take a deeper dive into 6.8 Western >
|BRAND||Long Range Pro Hunter|
|BULLET TYPE||Sierra® Tipped GameKing®|